There's been alot in my life lately that has got me thinking, I know a dangerous thing! What do I really believe in, know of and would fight for? I do honestly believe that every person comes into our lives for three things;
1- for our own benefit
2- for their own benefit
or
3- for both of our benefits
I know that all our struggles are difficult for each of us in our own ways. Just because it may be easy for someone else doesn't mean it should be easy for you. Based on the "hurdles" that are placed before us, we are meant to grow. I know I'm a stronger person, better person, more compassionate person for having gone through my "hurdles". Who's to say that my relationships that I value so dearly today would be the same without my "hurdles".
My children are definately something that I would fight for. I am trying very hard to teach my children how to fight for themselves as well. Perhaps fighting isn't the right word here but I think this world is so difficult that we must always be prepared to fight, not seek out the fight but be ready. This is not to say that we will have all the answers to how to fight but that's where our friends and family come into play.
No comments:
Post a Comment