Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jayden, Sweetest Boy In The Whole Wide World



So, I just had to share the cutest conversation I think I may have had with my boy yet. Both my kids have been taking the missionary discussions. Jayden is so smart and retains so much information. He's so sweet and tries to explain everything to Mckelsie. The other night just before bed, Jayden asked Mckelsie if she says her bedtime prayers. She answered; "No, not really". Jayden in the most humble voice told her; "Well, I think you should. It'll help you to sleep better and have a good day tomorrow". Jumping into the conversation I suggested we could do a family prayer. Jayden said the prayer and during his prayers he always thanks our Heavenly Father for the good things we enjoy. He even prayed for Layne, Caitlyn and Ethan so that they would be able to figure out their problems soon. My heart was full. He said how much he loved his family and how we should remember to be nice to each other all the time.

My cup runneth over.....

1 comment: