Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rose Park Snackstand 2011




Every year for baseball the parents are supposed to volunteer a couple of hours one night to help in the snack stand. I really wanted to be able to watch Jayden's game which happened to fall at the same time they asked me to volunteer in the snack stand. I had just got finished "talking" (not yelling) at the coach during the last game for not playing Jayden so I really felt like I needed to be there. Mckelsie LOVES to do the snack stand but can't do it by herself so I asked Cait if she would come and help Mckelsie. Thankfully, she did. Mckelsie did so good as always and was pretty excited that I paid her $10 too! Wished I would've gotten a few more pics but forgot my camera. Thank you Mckelsie and Cait for pulling my weight!


2 comments:

  1. Talking not yelling, was that for my benefit!! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the snack stand. Do they still give free sno-cones for returned foul balls?

    ReplyDelete