Happy Birthday
to my baby girl!
I've never been a really big birthday bash kind of parent. I mean we've had birthday gatherings with the family and what not, but nothing to extravagant. I've just always thought it was a waste of money and honestly it kind of is. This year however, I must've been a really good mood because I agreed (with alot of prodding from Mckelsie) to do a big birthday bash for her. She invited several of her friends from school, seminary, school teachers, cousins and several of my close friends that love her. We had a GREAT turnout! I rented one of those "jumping houses" that was a boxing ring and it was so much fun! The kids LOVED it! Mckelsie recieved presents and she felt so special....so mission accomplished!
I love you Mckelsie! I can't believe you are 15. I remember the day you were born, the many years of chasing you all over with your blonde curly hair and alot of little perfect moments. You will always be my baby girl and I know I was blessed with an amazing little (big now....) person.
Rebecca & Mckelsie in the jump house
No comments:
Post a Comment