Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Glasses

Jayden can see!
My brilliant, silly, loving, patient, intelligent sensitive boy.....couldnt see anything! The dang subborn boy didn't even tell me he couldn't see anything. He finally admited after getting his glasses that at school he couldn't see the board and would ask his partner sitting next to him to read him the problem on the board and then he would write it down on his paper. Ugghhh.... I finally took him into the eye doctor because his eyes were so swollen, red, dark circles and itchy that it was apparent something was wrong. I was thinking allergies because I'd asked him numerous times if he could see the board at school and he said yes. The eye doctor surveyed his eyes and deteremined that his perspription was -4.25. Yes NEGATIVE 4.25. That's worse than what I have and everything is completely blurry when I don't have my glasses or contacts on. I feel so bad that he hasn't been able to see all this time.
Jayden looks so cute...no, so handsome in his glasses.
Yes, Jayden you look smarter too!




No comments:

Post a Comment