Thursday, July 29, 2010

4th of July 2010

Happy 4th of July
2010
I've wanted to go up to my building where I work for a few years now because the conference room has a great view. I figured we would be able to see any fireworks going off over the valley. It was fun, we bought some treats, of course coke and enjoyed. The only thing that I missed is the boom. It just isn't the same without that loud sound as the fireworks are launched and explode into the air. My Mom and Dad came with the kids and I which, for them, was going WAY outside their comfort zone. We also had them over to our house for a BBQ and was nice to have company for the holiday. The kids and I finished off the holiday with fireworks of our own in front of the house. Jayden and Mckelsie lit all of them and I have to admit... I love having someone else do that part. Both Mckelsie and Jayden were very responsible.
























I Love Fireworks!












No comments:

Post a Comment