Monday, July 12, 2010

I don't know what to type. Alot is on my mind tonight. Mckelsie is up at Camp Kostopulos, a camp for kids with disabilities. She was so excited and completely anxious as well. She called me at lunch time today and was frustrated that they were having ham or turkey sandwiches and she didn't know what ham and turkey taste like. We talked it out for a few minutes and by the time we hung up she was in a happy spirit again. YEAH!!!!

It feels so weird to not have Mckelsie around, laying all over the couch watching Miss BG on tv. I'm sure she's having a blast though. They said that today they get to go swimming and I'm sure Mckelsie could not wait for that part!

I am so grateful for Grandparents (both mine and Mike's parents) helping to come together to pay for Mckelsie to get this great opportunity. I just wanted to tell them that they mean so much to me. I am truly blessed to have people that love my children and me!

1 comment: