Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lava Hot Springs Idaho / Summer 2010

Packed up the car, hooked up the trailer and........off to Lava.


Jayden was trying to see himself cross-eyed.

Rebecca & Jayden

Mckelsie and the red googles...

Jayden

Rebecca, Jayden & Mckelsie
Royal Pizza House

Jayden & Mckelsie

Rebecca & Jayden

Mckelsie

Jayden


Rebecca
"I love naps...."


Playing horseshoes...check out Mckelsie's form below.


I only cooked once while we were there (surprise!!!!) and then we just ate out. It was fun!

Mckelsie was trying REALLY hard to smile.




Hot Pots....



Jayden was so upset that we weren't going to do a fire...so when I finally did, he found
a little friend in the campground to play with and didn't even enjoy it. Then I was stuck with
the dad of the new found little friend whose wife was probably ticked that he was sitting at my campfire and not at theirs with her! SOOOOO AWKWARD!!! People are weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment