"Play Me, I'm Yours"
Check out the link above! Apparently the Utah Museum of Contemporary Art has helped a British artist, Luke Jerram place different colorfully painted pianos around the city on the street and anyone can sit down and play. I told Randy about it and said I'd love to go see one and see him play. Randy learned to play many years ago but hasn't played for quite some time. He's broken out our electric piano a few times and I thought he'd love playing one of these.
One night he asked me if I wanted to go to dinner, just him and I. He told me there was a piano outside of Squatters downtown. It was so much fun and I loved watching him play! He was rusty, but he it was truly beautiful, especially because he played the song; "Then" by Brad Paisley and it has special meaning for both of us.
I love My Randy!
No comments:
Post a Comment