Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Madagascar 3

We have been anxiously (ok, maybe just really Randy) awaiting the arrival of Madagascar 3, the movie!  We made a whole fun night of it and went to the theatre, got popcorn and soda and ALL of us loved it!  It was very funny and we all came out talking about our favorite parts. 


On our way out of the movie theatre they have a little arcade and Mckelsie was sweet as can be and bought some tokens for Jayden and Carter to play some games.  Then, because they were having so much fun....Jayden offered up his $10 he earned mowing Grandpa Steve's lawn and the kids all had a blast!  I took pictures mainly and I'm pretty sure I had the most fun just watching the kids and Randy play! 







 (Yeah, Mckelsie is going to have to wait a LONG time for her drivers licence!)



Nice rock and roll'in Randy!

No comments:

Post a Comment