Uncle Jason's and (officially...) "Aunt" Joanna, were married in March. Uncle Jason asked Jayden and Zakk to be the ring bearers. Jayden was so proud and did a good job. They had a nice little ceremony where the stake president spoke the ceremony in spanish as well so that Joanna's mom would be able to understand the whole thing...it was really cool. I love Joanna! She is so good for Jason and I think that they are a great pair. Jason deserves all the good! Congradulations!



Uncle Jason

Grandma Ruth and Dub

Sarah

Aunt Megan (Sorry Meg...not a great picture but that should teach you to smile for me when I have my camera!)

Joanna, Gradma Vickie, Grandma Mary

All the Grandmas! Vickie, Mary & Ruth

Grandma Vicie & Bella

Alyssa is just like her mother......Silly all the time! She looks like cousin "It". hehehe

Aunt Annette & Bella

The Hansome Ring Bearers.... Zakk & Jayden
No comments:
Post a Comment