Monday, April 12, 2010

The best SURPRISE ever!

Today I got off of work and went to pick up the kids from my parents house. As I opened the door I found several arrows drawn on pieces of paper directing me into the kitchen. Layed out on the table was a bouquet of flowers, bouquet of balloons, cookies, a coke (my FAVORITE), a bottle of "Simply Apple Juice" (my second FAVORITE!) and a couple of bowls of chips. The last note below accompanied the array of treats. This was a SURPRISE PARTY for me. My kids wanted to tell me how great of a mom I am and how much they appreciate what I do for them. This surprise was completely unexpected! It was one of the greatest and nicest things anyone has done for me. I love my kids! (Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for helping carry out the plan.) I CRIED.....it was so cute!
This is a note that Jayden wrote for Mckelsie because he was going to get to Grandma and Grandpa's before Mckelsie and didn't want her to be upset.


How can you not LOVE THIS!!!????!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment