Monday, April 19, 2010
Baseball 2010
Jayden is playing ball again this year. You can tell he is so much better than last and he's really getting into it and seems more competative too. Jayden played first base, third base and short stop and most likely will get to pitch a little too. I've spent alot of time practicing with him and Mckelsie enjoys going to park to practice too. Jayden is so stinking cute but he sure has an attitude. I think he doesn't believe that a "girl" would know what the rules are! Ughhh..... At his last game he got a really good hit, but it went straight up above him and he thought it was going to be a fowl ball but landed right infront of home plate. He just stood and watched it. By the time he realized everyone was yelling for him to run, he took off running to first. He was running so fast that he tripped and fell. He was a bit embarrassed but took it all pretty good. I'm going to push him a little bit more this season because I'd like for him to learn that if you practice at something that you can get better at it. I remember as a kid being so shy and timid, perhaps if my parents would've pushed me a little more I would'nt have been so shy (hard to say though I know). We're all excited for this season! Now we just have to find some chores around the house so Mckelsie can earn money for the snack stand.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you sure you didn't take a week off to Blog? Whatcute pictures. You forgot to mention that you had lunch with a great and close friend also on your spring break!!
ReplyDelete