Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Easter

EASTER
The day was beautiful weather wise. We were invited over to my parents home for dinner. It's always so much fun to see the kids all together. There are so many of them! The girls (Kara, Mckelsie & Mikale) played soccer for a bit and just hung out. I cannot put into words how excited Mckelsie was to just hang out with her cousins that were her "own age". Dinner was really good and the company was better. I love being with my family. After my parents get-to-gether we went to Sam's family's. I can't believe that I didn't take any pictures while we were there! I had decided to leave Mckelsie at Grandma & Grandpa's to play with her girl cousins and was headed for the door when I noticed that Adam was just sobbing. He was so sad that Jayden was leaving and that he didn't get to play with him anymore. So....I decided that Adam should just come with us to Sam's family extraganza. It was odd to not have Mckelsie there but it worked out great....Adam had fun, Jayden had fun and they both were really good the whole time.


Kali & Rebecca

Ali

MOM.... I sure love my mom.

Gabe & Ali checking out there easter egg "bags" that they had to use to collect their easter eggs during the easter egg hunt.

Boy, what it takes to get this family to smile!!!!
Mikale, Chris, Janet, Kali

SEE WHAT I MEAN!?!?

Mckelsie

Jayden

(Top) Rachael, Kali, Nate, Mikale, Ben, Mckelsie, Teghan, Alison, Jayden
Gabe, Kara, Adam

1 comment:

  1. Yeah - What's up with no pics from my house? We aren't THAT ugly... ;-)

    ReplyDelete