So, my Mom and Dad were out at my Grandma's house over the weekend helping her go through some of her things. They found some old wigs that my Grandma used to wear way back in the day. I took it home thinking it would make a good Halloween costume this year and really excited that it wouldn't cost me anything. Jayden started playing around with it and before we knew it we had my robe and glasses out to make the get up whole. The kids and I were laughing so hard that we had to go back over to my Mom's and Dad's to show them our creation/impersonations. It was funny!
OMGosh! You are so funny! I just barely got on the blogs to read after a month vaccation. I have some catching up to do with you! I seriouly hope you dont look like that in the future! I'll let you know however if you do!! LOL!!
ReplyDelete