If there were 3 people (alive, dead, real, imaginary) that you could have lunch with and discuss things with ... whom would you choose and what would you talk about?
1. My children, fully grown. I would love to jump to the future to have lunch with my children when they are grown. I would enjoy hearing about their lives, understanding their views on everything and know that they felt that I had done the best possible job as their mother raising them.
2. My good friend, Janalynn. We rarely get the time to get together with both our lives so busy. I can talk to her about anything and feel so uplifted when we're done. She's the kind of person that is a "kindred spirit" and even better I can swear a little bit around her!
3. Someone, anyone affected by Slavery. I find the Civil War period very interesting and I think to have a conversation with someone from that time would be so cool. I'd like to know their views of this world and how they found the strength to get through it.
You are given a disposable camera with 8 shots. You're assignment is to use those 8 shots to describe yourself as completely as possible. What do you photograph? What are your reasons?
First would be pictures of my kids. They are the most important thing in my life right now. Next would be pictures of my family, parents for sure. I think I would then take a picture of a beautiful doorway guarded with flowers or a peaceful garden getaway. The beach would have to be in there somewhere with a pair of flip flops. Perhaps a scene of a beach, looking towards the water sitting on a beach chair and off to the side a great big COKE. I would love to take pictures of various couples, hopefully a union of my own someday. The smiles that you get of people together that genuinely care for each other or that are even in the puppy dog stage are so cute. I would have to have my girlfriends in there too, after all friends help shape the people we grow to be. I stopped counting...so not sure if that would be just 8.
No comments:
Post a Comment