Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another one of my "Home Projects"







I got a bug and decided that it was time to paint the front door and shutters on the front of the house. Jayden helped for literally 5 minutes and then he'd had his fill of painting. I decided I wanted to do a "distressed" look to both the door and the shutters. I'm not sure I totally love it but I think it looks good. Now I just have to paint the trim moulding at the top of the house. It looks terrible in contrast to the white on the door and shutters. It was alot of work especially in the heat of the day. Thanks to my Dad he gave me the paint and so I didn't have to pay a dime to do it. Those are the projects that I love...no cost! I think that my Dad was just happy because I didn't ask him to help!
My next project.... a gate to keep our new little dog Hurley out of trouble. Sorry Dad! =0)



No comments:

Post a Comment