Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bridger Campout 2009

The lake
What a great picture of Hurley!
The perfect spot....

Another perfect spot!!
Max cooked his fish and Jayden had a bite. I don't think that Jayden liked it all that much, but choked it down.....
Aunt Kellie and Mckelsie.
Mckelsie, Uncle Bill and Rebecca
Jayden played with Max and this rope for what seemed for hours!
Uncle Bill was being smart and told Jayden and Max to stand against the tree, hold up their arms and then he proceeded to tie them to the tree. It was heeelarious!

Rebecca and Mckelsie
Praise the Lord...we made it!
Jayden fishing with Grandpa Wes.

Aunt Kellie, Mckelsie and Hurley
Mckelsie was trying not to be in the picture with Hurley...
Mckelsie was teaching Lily how to play the card game, SkipBo. Mckelsie loves to be the big kid and Lily was cute enough to let her be!
Jayden and Max roasting marshmellow's. They were good friends the whole campout and played so good together.
Great Grandma Ruth
Lily and Melina were enjoying the Smores...
Joanna's FIRST Smore....she wasn't too thrilled about them. =0)
Anything with chocolate is perfect for Jayden
Joanna and Baby Isabella
Rebecca and Mckelsie

We went for the annual Chapman Family campout this past weekend. Up high in the Uintah's that you can only get to through Mountain View Wyoming there is the most beautiful campground. I've yet to find a more beautiful place than this. It obviously is my favorite place to go camping. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins and even though it snowed...yes SNOWED on us, we stuck it out for a very nice overall trip. I used alot of the time for personal reflection and of course memories always flood back of past trips. I truly enjoy the time my children and I get to spend with the Chapman Family. Being divorced from their son has been really hard, in part because I have throughly enjoyed being apart of the Chapman Family and their fun. They have always been the camping "type" and I grew to love it over the years being married to their son. It has been so good for my children to be able to spend that time with their family as well. Jayden fished to his little hearts content, or rather to his Grandpa Wes' strength. Mckelsie roamed the sites bringing her humor to all and just enjoying being able to be the center stage. It was truly a nice trip and one we won't forget any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment