Friday, July 10, 2009

If you knew me....

If you knew me you'd know that I love to go to the movies with a huge bucket of popcorn, a good snowball fight, a water fight (of course in the summer) and spending as much time with my kids making memories! If you knew me you'd know that I work really hard at my career and feel very blessed to be there. If you knew me you'd know that I love my family to the ends of the earth and beyond. I would do anything for them. I have the most amazing parents you could ever hope for. If you knew me you'd know that I enjoy running, going to the park to play around, yard-work and learning to use my new snow-blower. If you knew me you'd know that I love to laugh and do so when I get a bit nervous. If you knew me you'd know that I love to listen to music, wrapping up in a blanket, taking a nap and COKE. If you knew me you'd know that I love to tease..and get carried away sometimes. If you knew me you'd know that I love to sing with my kids in the car. If you knew me you'd know that I love to hear my children pray and to watch them take care of each other. If you knew me you'd know what I think of the huge responsibility that I feel to raise my children right. If you knew me you'd know that I truly value my friendships and am grateful for people that genuinely care. If you knew me you'd see that I'm just an ordinary girl, no frills, a bit crazy sometimes. If you knew me you'd know that honesty is a core value of mine and I care deeply what my friends and family think of me.

If only you knew me....

No comments:

Post a Comment