I amazingly coaxed/lovingly threatened Mckelsie and Jayden to help me get in groceries to the house. (Why does it always seem like such a torturous request to kids???) Smiths had their soda on sale so I had about 10 bottles to take in the house and downstairs. Jayden was there preparing to scoup up the bottles two at a time. I took one by one and gathered them into my arms. I topped the 5th one into my arms and turned to walk in the house.
Jayden looked at me and said... "You're going to take five bottles at once?!?"
I said, "Yeah...then I don't have to take so many trips back and forth".
He replied, "Show-off!".
Jayden looked at me and said... "You're going to take five bottles at once?!?"
I said, "Yeah...then I don't have to take so many trips back and forth".
He replied, "Show-off!".
No comments:
Post a Comment