I received these beautiful flowers at work the other day and honestly I was momentarily bewildered why anyone would be sending me flowers! Randy has never sent me flowers, although he ALWAYS brings me home flowers.... the best kind, from the grocery store! (It's funny, I've always thought that it's a waste to spend so much money on flowers purchased from a floral shop because it's so expensive, the flowers eventually die anyways and you can get just as nice looking flowers from the grocery store for much cheaper. In fact, I've even said; "one single flower is better too".) I thought for a moment, could these be from some guy that I dated long ago who maybe didn't know I'd gotten remarried? Maybe they were from a client...sometimes, more rare though, it happens. My mom has sent me flowers before but usually for a special occasion. I opened the box and inside were this beautiful bunch of day lilies. I immediately grabbed the card;
"I saw these flowers and had to get them for you...hope you like them! Thanks for loving me and for being the kind of wife and mother you are... I feel so very fortunate to have you in my life!
Love Randy"
I have the sweetest, most kind husband. For no particular reason at all, he was thinking of me. Not just thinking of me but making sure to let me know it. It feels so good, reassuring, protective and loving to have someone treat you so well. I love my Randy!
No comments:
Post a Comment