I've always wanted to write a book, a personal life story about the journey I've traveled. Not to make it big, have a best seller or gain tons of money from it (although the money would be SWEET!), but more so to be able to give something to my children that allows them to see our journey through my eyes and know how much I love them.
Recently, I've been reading this blog; "http://forwardwalking.com/
Very interesting blog that has several authors contributing to it's posts with a common theme running throughout, walking forward in life, with whatever it brings you. In the past few months I've really enjoyed reading the inspiration, defeats...observing from the outside and confirming to myself that I'm not the only one with hard obstacles overcoming my paths. One post asks to hear from the readers, to hear of what trials or obstacles life has brought them and how they have continued to walk forward.
I've been seriously debating on sending in something short that tells my story. It's a lot to think about, some very painful memories. Not sure if I want my story out there when it comes right down to it. I've stubbornly fought to never have the events in my life be a secret, as I know from experience that secrets ruin lives, but some events are so private and need to handled with care. Judgements of others would be certain.
No comments:
Post a Comment