School season is back! YEAH! Mckelsie is a "Junior" this year and I can't believe I'm that old! Jayden is going into 6th grade and that means this is his last year in elementary school, which makes me feel that much older! Thank goodness Randy and I have Carter who will be starting 2nd grade on Monday and can enjoy the little kid stage for a few more years. Both Brendan and Camryn start on Monday as well, Brendan a "Junior" and Camryn is in 8th grade. Can't believe, even in the short time I've known Randy and the kids, the kids have grown so much! Apparently, time flies when you're having fun and that is what we're doing, if not trying to do!
** I hope to get some school pics of Brendan, Camryn and Carter to add here too! If not, we might have to reinact it with them! =) **
No comments:
Post a Comment