Friday, July 1, 2011

Reminicing-part 3

We went to Liberty Park and the kids played in the water gardens.

Mckelsie, Jayden, Sydney and Jordan

Mckelsie


Riding ATV's and camping with friends.

Mckelsie thought she was going for a ride by herself....atleast she wanted to!


ATV's are SOOOO much fun. One day I might get one or two. The feeling of going fast is quite exhiliarating. Here, I took Jayden on a quick ride. He loved it!


Sydney, Jayden, Jordan and Mckelsie


Can't have a summer without running through the sprinklers!

Mikale, Mckelsie and the neighbor Tiana


Happy Birthday Bowling Party for Jayden and Mckelsie


Cute Kali!


Jayden


Corbin & Jayden


Mckelsie


Dying Easter Eggs!

Jayden


Mckelsie was so proud of her eggs!


I think Mckelsie was eating those "Fun Dips"... if not I didn't do a good

enough job getting her teeth brushed....





We took a trip up to Hill Air Force Base to check out the airplane museum. We stopped in Layton and picked up Rachael so the kids could spend some time.

Jayden still remembers this trip!





Rachael, Jayden and Mckelsie


No comments:

Post a Comment