Monday, July 25, 2011

Lava 2011




"You are too easily discouraged.....Develop persistance."






This is how our trip ended.....




All Tuckered Out!





We went to Lava Hot Springs with Randy for one of his family reunions. I was able to meet his parents and twin brother. They were all very sweet and made us feel very welcome! I can now see where Randy gets his ambition and humor from!



He is truly blessed to have great parents and family.




We were able to take advantage of the beautiful sun and went swimming in the pool and then hit the hot pots which are my favorite part. So relaxing! We ended up getting a room so this was my first year (in a REALLY long time) that I haven't camped while at Lava and I have to admit that it was so nice to have a shower and bathroom at my fingertips.




The best part really was the company though! It was five of us, Randy and his son Carter, Mckelsie, Jayden and I. The kids were all really good and I was so proud of Mckelsie, she only had a few meltdowns. There was a few things that Randy and his son Carter didn't get to experience (The Pizza House; Royal & The Icecream Place) so we'll have to try to make it back there sometime soon. I'm sure Randy's other two kids, Camryn and Brendan would have fun too, so we have to take them! Don't get me wrong, Lava is not your best resort town but it is a great place for swimming and enjoying some family time.



No comments:

Post a Comment