Sunday, June 26, 2011

Reminicing-part 1

I came across a ton of pictures that I had stored on my old computer so I thought I'd do some posts with these. I'm amazed that I've made it through the last seven years and looking back through these pictures I'm reminded that even though it was a rough seven years we did have some really fun good times.



Bridger Lake campground: August 2004


The kids were all buckled in and I pulled our little tent trailer to a campout with the Chapman family. I think it was my first time out alone with the trailer.....and I made it there and back safe and sound!


I remember Jayden not being happy with something here in this picture....

Mckelsie and Jayden were SO little! Geeze I miss this age!



Mckelsie and Alyssa were riding their bikes while camping. I remember Mckelsie being so excited that there was someone to play with.







Lake Tahoe





It was November 2004 when I took a little trip to Lake Tahoe. I got some really great pics there! It was quite cold and even had snow. I took a pic below of snow just up from the water. I thought it was so cute that the kids were sledding just feet from a beach!



























No comments:

Post a Comment