
I took the kids to the Dinosaur museum in Lehi and it was a hit. They both LOVED the dinosaurs but probably their most favorite was the sand!
March 2006


We went tubing up in Park City. It was a lot of fun being pulled up the hill on the tow rope instead of having to walk up the hill each time!
The Children's Musuem


I have THE cutest little boy!



I love this picture! They both have the perfect little smiles!


Mckelsie's hair was so long and blonde!


My Mckelsie

Jayden and Morgan

Mckelsie, Jayden and Rachael
Dec 2004

My mom and me.

Mckelsie, Grandma Alice and Jayden

It was a cold one! Jayden's always loved playing in the snow!

Ewwwhhhhh......

Look at little Kali! What a cutie!
Jayden, Rebecca, Mckelsie and Kali

Mckelsie, Mikale, Jayden and Kali
We loved having the girls over to play!

Jayden.
No comments:
Post a Comment