Peter Cetera Concert
Dan and I decided it would be fun to go see Peter Cetera....after he googled him to see who I was talking about! It was a ton of fun. Dan, Christine, Janet, Chris and myself all went out to dinner before the concert and then jammed out to the oldies of Peter. It got a little cold but Christine kept me warm...
My favorites: "The Inspiration", "Glory of Love", "Next Time I Fall In Love" and "If You Leave Me Now".
I need to add...this was Chris's FIRST concert ever! Yes, and it was to Peter Cetera. He knew all the songs and swayed like it was nobody's business!
Rebecca, Christine, Dan, Chris & Janet
Danny didn't know who Peter Cetera was? Oh man, that's just pathetic!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun. Where was it?
No kidding huh! It was at the Sandy Amphitheatre. Pretty nice venue and he sounded pretty good!
ReplyDeleteSee you did not need a date to have fun! Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves!
ReplyDelete