My bedroom re-do
I got an itch (which I haven't had for a very LONG time) to do some changing and painting around the house. I decided that I wanted to have my own bedroom without guests walking through it constantly, a bedroom door and a closet. So, I moved Jayden's room downstairs, moved Mckelsie to Jayden's old room and then I took Mckelsie's old room. These are some pictures of how my room turned out. I love the color, sage green! I didn't even use one piece of painting tape...I know...cool huh!?! I just picked up an armoire of KSL for a good price last night. I kept the room pretty simple. I added curtains and love how much light they block out. I got the new duvet on clearance along with the pictures above my bed. I have to admit it was kind of hard to sleep the first few nights...felt weird but I absolutely love it now! I'll post some pics later of how Mckelsie and Jayden's rooms turned out. I wished I would've taken before pics...oh well!
I love it can you come do mine now!!
ReplyDelete