Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back to School...2010-2011

First Day of School


Jayden is now if 4th grade and has Mrs. Mahas this year. We're just going to try to keep up with homework and hope this teacher doesn't think I'm an awful mother (on the homework front). I'm so excited for Jayden this year. He's going to be able to actually see the board in the classroom! It's going to be so good for him to be with all his little friends again too!
On the way to school....

Mckelsie & Nikki
9th grade....HIGH SCHOOl....West High
I can't believe my baby girl is in High School! We did pretty good on the first day of school. Mckelsie only crawled on the floor like a baby once and tried to the leave the school a handful of times. The bus was a little tricky the first few days but I think we've settled into both now that schools been in for a few weeks. Mckelsie still really misses Miss Lorrie and her teacher family at Northwest but I think is starting to realize that High School is funner than she thought.
Mckelsie in front of West on the first day.

On the way to school. It's kind of a dorky smile but aleast she's smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment