Thursday, August 26, 2010

All Worth It Moments:

I was upset with a good friend that had failed to call me (in a LONG time) to tell me she had been laid off. Now, I wasn't mad...just sad that she hadn't called to tell me. I was talking to my parents telling them the situation of my friend being laid off.

Mckelsie said; "Mom, you should'nt be mad!"

I said; "Mckelsie....I just want to be mad for awhile. I won't be mad forever."

Mckelsie: "Well Mom, you can be mad all you want but it's not going to solve anything."

That's my girl!!!! So literal!

Note: Ok, my friend that didn't call to tell me that you'd been laid off! I'm not really mad I promise!!! We can't let it go that long before we have lunch together again! Love you!!! =)

----------------------------------------------------

The other day I was talking to Mckelsie about something that was upsetting to her.

Mckelsie says; "Mom...ssshhhh....I'm listening to Lorrie."

Mom; "You mean you're thinking about what Lorrie would say to you if she were here right?"

Mckelsie; "Yes."

Mom; "That sounds a little weird honey... you should say that your thinking about what Lorrie would say if she were here instead of you're listening to her. I don't want to think that you're hearing voices!"

Mckelsie; "Ohhh...ok. Now I know."

No comments:

Post a Comment