Yeseterday I was picking my kids up after work and Mckelsie was telling me how she had the most awful day. I preceeded to inquire as to what had made it such a bad day and she told me that her teacher had taken away this "Chili Powder Candy" stuff. It's mexican candy of some sort and her little friend brings it all the time for her and she loves the stuff. I think it tastes so grose, but whatever. So, I tell Mckelsie;
Mom: "So, you're mad at your teacher because she took away your candy, which is against the rules to have candy in class anyways?"
Mckelsie: "Yes (shyly). I told Miss Lorrie that she was going to owe me a dollar because that's what it cost for the Chili Powder."
Mom: "Miss Lorrie owe's you a dollar?"
Mckelsie: "Yes. She could give me 100 pennies or 4 quarters or ten dimes or what would that be in nickles (you can see her thinking REALLY hard as she's saying this....)?"
Mom: trying so hard to not laugh out loud hysterically...... but just couldn't hold it back any longer!
Mckelsie: laughing....hehehehe...."What's so funny?"
I can't even remember what Lorrie told Mckelsie after Mckelsie informed her that Lorrie would owe her a dollar but heaven bless that sweet teacher!! I don't know how she does it day in and day out! The patience she has is amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment