Wednesday, May 5, 2010

All Worth It Moments:

We were driving in the car last night and the kids, as usual, are both talking a million miles a minute. I'll never quite figure out why they think that if they both talk louder than the other that I'll be able to really listen to what their saying. While in the midst of their conversations and I'm trying to concentrate on the road, listen to each of their stories and respond acknowledging each of them, Jayden says:

"Mom, do you want to listen to me read a page of my book here in an Australian accent?"

I'm not sure I could have smiled any bigger. He makes my heart melt. So for the next 10 minutes I heard this 8 (almost 9) year old little (big) boy try his hardest to sound like a genuine Australian! (Apparently, Jayden has many more "accents" in his back pocket too.)

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. You need to get that kid in acting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun... and he would love it!

    ReplyDelete