Monday, January 4, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow.... I hate the snow!

Snow looks perfect as it falls and coats the floor with whiteness, in fact it truly is beautiful. However, I hate being in the cold, I hate having to shovel/snowblow the drive ways and sidewalks and I hate having to have a big heavy coat on all the time and once you're inside the grocery store with this great big heavy coat you're sweating like a pig.

Jayden has offered and started several times shoveling the driveway. Once he's decided he's had enough fun with the shovel though, I usually have to go out and clean up what he just did. However, it's the thought that counts and that he's even willing to try to do it right?!? (BTW... Jayden got ahold of the camera and took these pics of the yard)
















No comments:

Post a Comment