CHRISTMAS 2009
(best Christmas present ever!!!)
So Sam and I have been dating now for almost 6 months. For the last 6 years I have spent Christmas over at my mom and dads but Sam and I decided to enjoy Christmas this year together with our kids. Sam, Rachael and Gabe slept over and luckily Santa was able to find all of us just fine. It was really nice to have company for Christmas Eve and morning. Grandma Shar and Grandpa Steve came over for the opening of Christmas presents, so they didn't miss out on our Christmas morning. It was really fun to see all the kids open presents and reminded me of what's left after a tornado strikes! It was a disaster with four kids.... I have no idea how my parents did it with five kids. This year, the big item was a Wii. The kids have played with that non-stop! It's been really fun! We spent the rest of the day with Sam's family and then with mine. It was a good year and I feel so blessed to have the family that I do, the children that I do and good people to share the joy of Christmas with. I have so much to be grateful for this year.
So Sam and I have been dating now for almost 6 months. For the last 6 years I have spent Christmas over at my mom and dads but Sam and I decided to enjoy Christmas this year together with our kids. Sam, Rachael and Gabe slept over and luckily Santa was able to find all of us just fine. It was really nice to have company for Christmas Eve and morning. Grandma Shar and Grandpa Steve came over for the opening of Christmas presents, so they didn't miss out on our Christmas morning. It was really fun to see all the kids open presents and reminded me of what's left after a tornado strikes! It was a disaster with four kids.... I have no idea how my parents did it with five kids. This year, the big item was a Wii. The kids have played with that non-stop! It's been really fun! We spent the rest of the day with Sam's family and then with mine. It was a good year and I feel so blessed to have the family that I do, the children that I do and good people to share the joy of Christmas with. I have so much to be grateful for this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment