So, I got home last night from work and what usually is a well lighted neighborhood was dark. The houses were dark, the street lamps were dark and it definitely left an creepy feeling in the air. When I pulled up to the house I could tell candles were on in most every room and walking downstairs I saw Randy and Jayden lighting this old fashioned candle that I typically use for decoration. The power ended up being off all night so we had cereal for dinner, played a banana game we got for Christmas and bundled up before climbing into bed. I found My Randy brushing his teeth with my decorative candle and just had to snap a picture. Kind of fun to have a night in the dark! I was especially grateful though that the plumbing still worked even in the absence of electrical power.... I can go old school with the lighting but the outhouse idea is just not for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment