Thursday, August 18, 2011

Keith Urban; Come Out and Play

New song I heard....very pretty.  It's by Keith Urban.

You keep it hidden in the most peculiar way
And far be it from you to ever let your secret stray
But I'm not a thief in the night,
I only called to say,
That you're beautiful
So come out and play.

I know you're still making payments
On the price you paid so you sit and stare out the window
At the front gate and wonder what it would be like
To feel the sun upon your face
Well, you're beautiful
So come out and play.

Oh it's a shame a crying shame that you should sit home all alone
Take my hand, I'll help you stand and together we'll walk down that road

You believe what you get is what you give away 
Well, dry your eyes baby and have a little faith
The first step is the hardest then it's easier day by day
And your beautiful
So come out and play.

Oh it's a shame a crying shame that you should sit home all alone
Take my hand, I'll help you stand and together we'll walk down that road

You keep it hidden in a most peculiar way.

No comments:

Post a Comment