My kids are struggling this summer with nothing to do! They don't have any friends in the neighborhood and they hang out at my parents all day while I'm at work. There aren't any little kids on my parents street either. I've been trying to get the kids outside doing things and thought it would be good/fun for them to wash my car. I realized that it most likely wouldn't be the best wash job ever but at least they were outside and not watching tv. Mckelsie lasted only about 10 minutes and Jayden was left to finish off the job. While I was busy painting inside my car was piling up on hard water spots! I love my kids! I love them, I love them.....
I LOVE THEM!
I even ventured out against my own rules and allowed them both to walk to Smiths together, buy some strawberries, potatoe chips and a coke (a written list I provided them) all by themselves. They did great! I was so proud of them. I think I only called Mckelsie twice in the 30 minutes they were gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment