We ran away for a few days to St George. The weather was 73-75 degrees! It was absolutely beautiful! I think its so funny that my kids think the best vacations are the ones where they get to go swimming and eat the continental breakfast in the hotel. They thought that they had died and gone to heaven! We stayed at the outdoor pool for a good 4 or 5 hours and I totally have tan lines now. YEAH! Can't tell you how nice the warm sun felt. We went to the town square where they had water fountains the kids played in. It didn't cost us anything. Flowers are blooming and the buildings around it were just beautiful. We also went that night to a place where it overlooked the city. The kids thought it was so funny that I would call a place like that, "Makeout Point" and it was even funnier trying to explain what that meant. Being able to wear flip flops, short sleeves and Capri/shorts......is so therapeutic too! We definitely have to make this a tradition every spring....but next time I'm staying another day longer.
Looks like so much fun!! :)
ReplyDelete