Friday, June 25, 2010

Lagoon

LAGOON 2010
Janet invited me and the kids and Dan's family to Lagoon with them. It was really fun to go with all the kids and see how much fun they have together. For me and my kids it was especially nice to have someone to go with. We only had one issue...Jayden got lost with Kali (or rather found himself lost and decided to take advantage of being "lost") and ended up spending $37 on the games! $37 down the drain all while I was searching frantically around the park trying to find this "lost" little boy. I was livid when I found out that he'd been playing games and used all of his $27 he brought and the $10 I had given him to go and get me a Coke with. He was pretty bummed when he didn't get to keep the dinky stuffed animals he won and didn't get to ride the rides for a few hours. I have to admit (now that's it's over) he was really sweet when he was trying to figure out how to get out of being in trouble. He told me that he would give me half of his paychecks for the rest of his life....even after he was married.
Mckelsie & Jayden

Mckelsie and Jayden....we're never too old for the swings, even if they are for the "little" kids.

Icecream in Pioneer Village
Chris, Mikale, Jayden, Kali & Janet

Kali & Mckelsie

Kali, Jayden, Rebecca & Mckelsie

The girls.... Kara, Mikale & Mckelsie

Janet & Jayden
(I think this was the only ride Janet went on....)

Adam & Rebecca

Jayden & Adam
(they were the best of buds as usual...)

Adam, Jayden & Ali

I was trying to capture Jayden's face here. He's on the very back row on the end.
The picture is a little too small though to see it very good.

Jayden, Teghan & Kali



It's where the fun is......


No comments:

Post a Comment