I bought a new TRAILER! YEAH!!!
So, I had to sell my old 1979 Rockwood tent trailer last year because the lift system broke and I knew that my dad didn't want to have to fix it (my poor dad gets roped into these sorts of things by me). I put in on KSL and within hours it was gone. This year I was hoping to find another tent trailer because I loved having the other one so much and the kids and I enjoy camping! My brother Dan was helping me look on KSL.com for a good deal, as he's always on looking on there for work associated things anyways (plus he and I get into that sort of stuff....looking for good deals). He found a couple of ones that looked like really good deals but WOW they were selling fast this time of year. This one that I got, was only on KSL for 2 minutes and Dan just happened to be online when it posted. He called me immediately and told me about it, then called the people and asked if they would hold the trailer (as he was the first caller) until we could look at it first. The guy agreed (THANK YOU!). Three hours later, we all drove up to take a look. It was such a good deal that I couldn't pass it up. I was a little bit worried about the size of it (it's HUGE!!!) but between Dan assurring me and Sam who read the manual and checked out my car (to make sure I would be okay) saying I'd be okay, I handed over the money. I was so nervous driving it home. It was so big and I'd spent a good chunk of change on it. Sam kept telling me it'd be okay.... and laughed quite a bit at my nerves (thanks alot)! I love it though.... and can't wait to get out in it. So the two beds on the ends are Kings, the table (that slides out) folds down into a bed and the bench makes into a bench. It has a good heater and TONS of space. The box itself is 14 ft long and folds out with the beds at 24 ft long!!! It's a 1998 Damon Camplite. Dan pointed out that instead of having a trailer that's as old as I am, now I have a trailer that's only as old as my kids..... With this trailer I'll have plenty of space for Sam and his kids to come along, family to crash with us and for Hurley. Dan kept telling me last night.... "you deserve a nice trailer Rebecca". I do!




That is an awesome camper! You will have so much fun with it!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I know how much you love camping! Maybe with a rig like that I could MAYBE even like to go camping! LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteI decided to name my trailer........
ReplyDelete"Taj" (short for Taj Mahal)
hehehehehe.....