Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby Isabella


Grandma Vickie holding baby Izabella...and don't forget to sneak a peak at Allysa hiding a bit there.

Zach and Jayden opening the birthday loot.


Birthday Fun... although I seemed to manage to get absolutely no pictures of the birthday kids (Mckelsie and Jayden)! Happy Birthday! Mckelsie has turned 13 and Jayden 8. I can hardly beleive that they are getting so big and am struggling to keep the memories alive in my mind of when they were so little. I miss those days. I remember people telling me when the kids were younger...enjoy these days. They go by so quickly. I thought..... "oh yeah... I can't wait until they're older and don't require so much attention." Boy was I wrong...yes very wrong. They probably require more attention now as they attempt to identify their place in this world.

We were able to have a fun get together with the Chapman's at our house (hence the pics of cute baby Izabella).

Grandma Shar and Grandpa Steve were the first ones to call to sing Happy Birthday which the kids await every year not to mention the $20 they await from Grandma and Grandpa too. Mckelsie just couldn't stand it...she knew it was coming!




No comments:

Post a Comment