Thursday, April 16, 2009

This is the beginning of my blog...I'm biting the bullet and hoping that this will prove to be a worthy place to put my thoughts.



Life has not at all turned out the way that I imagined it. I always thought I would be living the dream. Have the spouse, kids, home and wonderful summer vacations camping or enjoying time spent at the beach. I never wanted alot, just enough to be comfortable and content. I wanted to be loved and to love. I wanted to be a mother supported with a good, strong, reliable and ever loving husband. I pictured a nice little home and summer walks through the neighborhood. I expected all of that. However, life would prove that no one has that. Not that I expected perfection.... I knew perfection of life and love was unattainable but hoped that I would experience a glimpse of it. Enough to provide to me some happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment