Tuesday, October 23, 2012

For no reason at all.....

For the last few weeks, I've been receiving cards in the mail to my work address from Randy!  He's so thoughtful and sweet!  Each card has a personalized message and several are just funny.  I'm hanging them on the back part of my cube at work and the whole wall is almost full!  One day I received a HUGE box addressed to me.  At first I thought it was work related but when I opened the box, it was a beautiful clock....I LOVE clocks!  I collect them, so for him to think of that was very sweet!  I love this man!  Not only because he does these little things (and so many more I haven't mentioned on my blog) but because of the person he is, the husband he is and the father he is.  I feel very blessed to have him in my life.  Not only mine but in Mckelsie and Jayden's life.  AND....not only did I get Randy but I have three more beautiful children that I get to help Randy raise, love, care and laugh with. 

I am loving life!






No comments:

Post a Comment