Ok, so it didn't really turn out with "red" lava (more like orangish.....yellow) but Jayden
loved being able to do it. He'd been bugging me for over a week, we had finally gotten
all of the material (poster board, empty bottle, baking soda, food coloring, vinegar....)
and Jayden had painted the volcano. I guessed I should let him make it explode.
He thought it was the coolest thing ever! We video taped it and he's now begging me
to figure out how to put it on You Tube (not sure if we want to do that...).
Jayden's teacher this year has been so involved with technology and science experiments
that it's got him wanting to do all of it at home too! I'm not complaining a bit though
cause he's totally LOVING IT! Thank you Mrs. Dinh!

It looks very cool. I'd love to see the video!
ReplyDeleteYou can upload the video to vimeo and then embed it into your blog. (This is what I do for my class videos) Be sure to change the privacy settings to protect the video.