Wednesday, April 6, 2011

All Worth It Moments:

Mckelsie, Jayden and I went over to Layne's house on Sunday morning to watch conference and have breakfast. Caitlyn wasn't there because she had gone with her friend to their cabin for the weekend. Mckelsie didn't realize that she wasn't going to be there until we were driving over there. Mckelsie got really upset and said if Caitlyn loved her she would've made sure she was home so Mckelsie could see her and hang out with her while we were there. She just wouldn't get over it and the more I explained that Caitlyn was gone all weekend and that her Dad didn't know exactly what time she'd be back, the more upset she was. Mckelsie: Well then, I'm going to say the "B" word if Caitlyn isn't going to be there. Mom: Now Mckelsie, that's not appropriate. That's a very bad word and that would not be nice at all if you called Caitlyn that. Mckelsie: Well I'm not calling her that. Mom: You shouldn't say that word at all. It's not a nice word. Mckelsie: Well then I'll say the "SH" word. Mom: Is it going to make you feel better to swear? Mckelsie: Yes. Mom: Ok, say it. Let's see if you feel better.... Mckelsie: (Looks at me is disbelief). Mom: Yep, say it. Let's see if you feel better. Mckelsie: Ssssshhhhhhhhh.........iiiiiii.......tt. (fairly quiet) Mom: Do you feel better? Mckelsie: Yes. Jayden: What?!? You feel better Mckelsie?! Mckelsie: Well no....

1 comment: