Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Talent Show

Seminary Talent Show
Mckelsie sang with her friend Brittnay Cook in the Seminary Talent Show and also volunteered to bring 50 cupcakes..... yeah....50! I took a long lunch from work so that I could attend. I met my mom for a quick bite to eat and then she went with me to the show. It was really fun to hang out with my mom and have her be there with me. I am so blessed to have her as my mom!
I am reminded how lucky, how blessed I am to have Mckelsie in my life especially at times such as this. She was the prettiest girl there....and I'm only a little bit prejudice. I sat watching these precious kids, both special ed and regular ed and my heart was touched. I just can't express in words how wonderful it is to see someone treat your child with respect, nurturing and love. Amazingly beautiful! My cup runneth over......

Mckelsie and Caitlyn

Brittany Cook and Mckelsie singing to Taylor Swift


No comments:

Post a Comment