Monday, November 1, 2010

"Someone Like You" Fav Movie Quotes

I watched a movie over the weekend on Netflix (I love Netflix) and have a few quotes that I loved....

Jane: There are few things sadder in this life than watching someone walk away after they’ve left you, watching the distance between your bodies expand until there’s nothing… but empty space and silence.

Eddie: You know while you were out there buying these theories about the horrors of men, and why guys like Ray won’t ever come back, deep down inside you were hoping he would. Men are evil, men are scum, but please Ray, won’t you make a liar out of me? Well, you got what you asked for, Jane, he did go back, he just did it with the wrong girl. It’s over. Over. Why can’t you just let it go?
Jane: Because
Eddie: Why?
Jane: Because I can’t
Eddie: Why?
Jane: Because I was happy. Because if this theory is wrong, men don’t leave all women, Eddie, they leave me.
Eddie: I know what it does to you, i know. Maybe thats why we hold on as long as we do.
Jane: look at me im a mess.
Eddie: im looking at you. And your beautiful. Listen to me, you are beautiful. And Ray is not the last man your ever going to love. I promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment