Not sure what to write but wanted to try to express some of my feelings to get them out of me. There is so much in this life that I do not understand, so much heartache and so much disappointment.
My heart tells me that everyday I should try to become a better person, learn from my mistakes and love the people most dear to me even more than I did the day before. I'm learning that negativity is catchy (not that I didn't already know this....but re-learning), movies are my heaven and selflessness is a hard quality to find in someone. I want to view my world as "the glass half full" instead of "half empty". I tell Mckelsie all the time, "you can't control other people, only yourself" and remembering that for myself is hard. We are who we are, the good and the bad. However I can see the importance of keeping those around us who uplift us, provide encouragement and understanding when needed and allow me in return to do the same.
At the same time, there is so much good in my life, so much to love and so many genuine people to care for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment