"Forgiveness is giving up the
hope that the past could have been any different".
- Maya Angelo
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Thought
God doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you NEED. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you into the person you were meant to be. ~author unknown
I think God gave me the left overs....To annoy you! Thank goodness God gave us Drugs to help with the people that we need! Really I do like this thought! Did you get a thought book? You always have great thoughts and quotes!
No thought book... when I get emails with these little thoughts or I hear them elsewhere, I jot them down. You know me, my whole bedroom wall is full of little thoughts that help me see things in a different perspective in which I might not of thought before. Hope you guys are well! I really have to get my halloween pics up...they're cute!
I like this one. Thanks
ReplyDeleteI think God gave me the left overs....To annoy you! Thank goodness God gave us Drugs to help with the people that we need! Really I do like this thought! Did you get a thought book? You always have great thoughts and quotes!
ReplyDeleteNo thought book... when I get emails with these little thoughts or I hear them elsewhere, I jot them down. You know me, my whole bedroom wall is full of little thoughts that help me see things in a different perspective in which I might not of thought before. Hope you guys are well! I really have to get my halloween pics up...they're cute!
ReplyDelete